vendredi 10 avril 2015

How interested would the Fititt community be in a chemical analysis of popular whey proteins?


Having read a few articles recently like this one from Forbes regarding companies amino spiking their protein powders to increase their profit margins, I had an idea to do some of my own investigation.


How interested is the fitness community in some non-biased testing? It would not be completed for some time, as I'm away from my research facility for most of the summer, but nonetheless. Really just curious about it, wondering if you guys would be as well (gauging interest to see if it's worth my time).



submitted by Anthrax89 to Fitness

[link] [43 comments]



from reddit: the front page of the internet http://ift.tt/1CwMSCl
Categories:

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire