jeudi 16 avril 2015

TIFU by making my girlfriend believe i didn't exist.


So this happened like 3 weeks ago.


Me and my girlfriend of 3 years were sitting on her bed whilst she was doing here make-up and i was watching some TV. Usually we have these weird conversations that don't even make sense. We started talking about how everything we know and see could be fake, and that it could all be part of our own imagination. when we stopped talking for a couple of seconds she looked at me and said: ''maybe you aren't real either''. My girlfriend is the type of girl that is easy to persuade when it comes to these things and is interested in supernatural things, so I knew I had to do something evil. At this point im not even looking at her anymore and she continued doing her make-up. I lowered my voice and silently whispered: ''i'm not real''. Loud enough for her to hear but she still didn't look at me. she then said: ''I mean, it could be? Maybe you are just someone i made up in my mind and i'm just talking to myself right now''. Slowly i went to the other side of the bed while she was still talking about the same topic. When i finally got too the other side i hid myself behind the bed, she could not see me if she turned around. She didn't look up for like 30 seconds, but when she did she freaked out. real bad. real fast. she started crying out of nowhere because she really thought for a second that i didn't exist. I tried not to laugh and still hid myself but after 20 seconds of hearing her cry i showed myself.


We didn't talk for 2 days.



submitted by Ubtje to tifu

[link] [166 comments]



from reddit: the front page of the internet http://ift.tt/1czfmpU
Categories:

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire