vendredi 10 avril 2015

TIFU by pointing out that my teacher is an alcoholic


Note; my teacher is an alcoholic. Lately i've been feeling tired of school, and as a result i'm constantly running late for most of my courses. Also, i hadn't slept much that night because i've trouble sleeping when it's windy outside, and that particular night it was windy as hell. When i'm tired, i'm usually quite moody, and sometimes i turn kinda aggressive when someone is being a dick towards me.


It was the last course of the day, and i was running late for history class because i had to talk to my science teacher. When i walked in the door, my teacher said in a humiliating voice; "why don't you just quit the science courses? I bet you'll fail them all anyways." Being the moody asshole that i am, i answered; "Well, if i fail them all, i can just become a drunken history teacher anyways."


I heard people gasping in the classroom, and the moment i realized what i'd said, i understood the consequences. Needless to say, my teachers jaw dropped to the floor, like one of those pianos in one of those cartoons, and the class went dead silent.


Now i'm sitting at the principal's office.



submitted by tytjehelvett to tifu

[link] [134 comments]



from reddit: the front page of the internet http://ift.tt/1CBViI9
Categories:

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire