dimanche 19 avril 2015

TIFU by trying to prove my fake ID was real


Just as a preface I am a college student and a year shy of being the glorious two-one so naturally like every felonious college kid, I have obtained a fake ID. Anyways, so earlier this morning I went to the gas station to buy beer for the upcoming week since it it going to be a hectic week I knew the only time I could go would be this morning. I walk into the gas station and grab a case of beer and proceed to the counter. I plop the beer on the counter and am asked for my ID. Now before I continue I need to preface that I have terrible handwriting. Like that of a second graders. No idea why the elementary school decided I should pass but they did me wrong. Anyways, so just remember I have terrible handwriting. I give the ID to her without fear and just wait for it back. She takes a look at it and tells me to get out the store. Confused I ask her what the big deal is and she tells me that my ID is obviously fake and that I need to get out now. I have never ever had this problem before so I tell her that its not fake at all and she turns it around and points to my signature. She says there is no way someone has that bad of writing except for someone trying to forge a signature since it obviously wasn't natural. Without hesitation, me and all my brilliance decide to pull out my real ID to prove that hey its a really good fake ID and I just have really bad handwriting. I point to the signature on my real and she just gives me that "Oh my god I can't believe we let people like you breed" look and starts to just laugh. Needless to say I am having a dry week and living a life without any fakes from here on out.


TL;DR: Forrest Gump and I compete for last spot in the class



submitted by TheNewAges to tifu

[link] [109 comments]



from reddit: the front page of the internet http://ift.tt/1G8BL74
Categories:

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire